Link for Serpent's Curse - Free Trial Copy
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/1456c9f6ce6cc2b2
I'd like to thank all of you who take the time to read my blog. Each week I see more people coming to my site to check out what I'm writing about. It's been fun to watch my audience grow, since that is the goal of every writer, I would imagine.
I've been told that I'm a prolific writer, and that with a little research, I can put something together that attracts an audience. I'm not sure if I'm prolific, but I can write about things I'm interested in or have dreamed up in my mind. Once I start a project, I'm pretty gung-ho to finish it.
Which brings me to my point for today. I published my first book, Serpent's Curse, as an eBook in late October. After strong initial sales, my book has lagged behind since the first of the year. I'm told it's a typical marketing dilemma authors face when launching their first couple of books as an independent author.
That's not necessarily good for me, though, as I've been a bit busy writing other books since I wrapped up my first one. I have a sequel, called Serpent's Return, ready to publish at any time. I've also put two other books together; one is a humorous accounting of my life as an angler, and the other is a light look at genealogy. Both are complete, and are ready to publish, also.
And if that weren't enough, I've also begun a series which I believe will include at least three books. The series involves a coven of White Witches and Wizards whose primary responsibility is to fight evil on every front. The first book begins in the British Isles around 3000 B.C., and will evolve over five thousand years to the present day upon completion.
The Bottom Line: I need to sell some books! It's imperative that Serpent's Curse gets going a lot stronger, so I can get the others I have finished out there, as well.
I'm offering all of you an opportunity to read the first seven chapters of my book FREE. The offer also includes a Prologue, which establishes the premise of what takes place later. I feel that these chapters identify the basic plot line of the book, and if it doesn't draw you in, then I've obviously failed in my mission.
But I don't think I'll fail. The people who've read my book have really enjoyed it, and I've received some excellent reviews on it. It's a fast read, and it features a dark twist in a battle of good and evil. I'm confidant that many of you who do take me up on my offer will in turn buy my book to finish the tale.
Serpent's Curse is now available from Amazon.com (only) as a paperback. It can be ordered through them and they'll ship it to you directly. It can be purchased in eBook form from Amazon.com, iTunes.com or BarnesandNoble.com. Search: Serpent's Curse by Mark T. Bradbury. You can also follow the link below to Little Pond Publishing, where you'll be able to go directly to any of the three bookstores.
Send me an email to: mtbradbury1@gmail.com and I'll send you a PDF to try.
I'd like to ask for some extra help from all of you; if you could share this on your timelines, or forward it along to your email group, it would help me tremendously!
Thanks again for reading and following my weekly blog. It means a lot to me!
Mark T. Bradbury, Author
For information on my eBook, Serpent's Curse, please follow the link:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete